With the recent release of our new mobile redesign, we were able to improve the install experience and provide you with some much needed account & device management tools. Additionally, we’re happy to announce that Anonymous Builds are once again fully supported and Build Share Links no longer require authentication.
TestFlight mobile was a complete rewrite and we encountered some issues along the way, but with your help and feedback, these issues have been resolved. Thanks for your patience and support!
@testflightapp new interface for mobile is AMAZING - thank you, much needed and long waiting. – Mohamed Alkady (@malkady)
The new @testflight mobile website is the best “native feeling” web implementation I’ve seen – Brit Gardner (@britg)
Gmail needs to make their mobile application more like TestFlight’s.
– Dan Loewenherz (@dwlz)
As always, we value your feedback. Please let us know how we’re doing by completing our survey.
- Anonymous Builds support. Share Links no longer require authentication.
- Builds requiring a provision now redirects to the details page if the install button on the builds list is touched
- More meaningful messaging for invalid builds detail page
- iPhone 5 detection to accommodate restore from previous device scenarios
- Private browsing detection. This must be turned off in order to properly install builds.
- Direct Links are now saved when a user is not logged in and will redirect to original requested page after login
- More meta information is displayed in the details screen (Device Model and Type)
- Load More for users with Large App Collections. This redesign affected both the Build List and Permitted Apps list.
- Improved performance around Builds and Device lists
- Quick access mobile help documentation
- Fixed iOS 4.0 and earlier install link
- Fixed Reconnect Device
- Fixed Removing current device
- Fixed Device Connection and Change Ownership
- Fixed Team removal
- Fixed Enterprise Builds and Anonymous Builds lists
- Fixed Desktop Upload Icon display issue